Start Date: 28/11/2017
End Date: 28/11/2017
Venue: Clare College, Cambridge
What will the future of healthcare look like and how will we get there? How do innovations get into clinical practice? Which technologies are set to transform healthcare?
Join international experts at PHG Foundation's conference 'Healthy futures: genomics and beyond' to unravel these questions.
- Look ahead with Dr Robert Green (Director, Genomes2People) to what a future of personalised medicine informed by genomics will look like
- Learn from the nation’s top doctor, Prof Dame Sally Davies (Chief Medical Officer for England) on how her vision of Generation Genome can be realised
- Hear from Professor Sue Hill (Chief Scientific Officer, NHS England) on creating a national genomic medicine service and the challenges ahead
- Discover some of the other emerging technologies set to transform healthcare
- Debate the pathways and pitfalls ahead with those working to make personalised healthcare a reality
- Gain insight into how innovations get into clinical practice
- Imagine a future underpinned by personal connected health
Want to join? Book here
Tickets are £160 for the whole event including refreshments, snacks, a networking lunch and wine reception.
NHS employees - special reduced rate of £95 until 30 September. Discount is only available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org