Start Date: 24/05/2018
End Date: 25/05/2018
Oxford Global Conferences
Following on from its huge success in 2017, Oxford Global are proud to present their 3rd Annual Advances in Immuno-Oncology Congress, 24-25 May, London, UK. This event will host over 300 delegates from world renowned academic institutions, hospitals, global pharmaceutical organisations and leading biotechnology companies.
The worlds most leading authorities will give over 50 presentations across 6 interactive streams, including;
· Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies
· Translational Immuno-Oncology
· Genomics in Cancer Immunotherapy and Precision Medicine
· Preclinical Development: Screening, Assays and Modelling in Immuno-Oncology
· Immuno-Oncology Therapeutics Approaches: Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
· Microbiome in Immuno-Oncology
Free Pre-Congress Live Webinars
Novel Checkpoint Inhibitors & Strategies for Combined Modality Treatment
Hosted by Geert Mudde, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, TYG Oncology Ltd.
Register Here: http://bit.ly/2BeBVBc
Personalised Medicine and Immuno-Oncology
Hosted by Agnete Fredriksen, Chief Scientific Officer, Vaccibody.
Register Here: http://bit.ly/2AZUJzU
For further information, prices & discounts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here: http://bit.ly/2oJlVB7
Alternatively visit our website http://bit.ly/2kiJtbg