Start Date: 19/09/2013
End Date: 19/09/2013
Venue: Cineworld:The O2, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX, United Kingdom
The aim of this meeting is to provide an overview of these three families of receptors and provide the most recent advances in the area of innate immune pattern recognition.
Meeting chairs: Dr Martha Triantafilou/Professor Kathy Triantafilou, Cardiff University School of Medicine, UK.
This event has CPD accreditation and will have a troubleshooting panel session.
- Dr Martha Triantafilou/Professor Kathy Triantafilou, Cardiff University School of Medicine, UK
- Dr Pietro Mastroeni, Cambridge Veterinary School, UK
- Dr Mark Paul-Clark, National heart and Lung Institute, London, UK
- Professor David Haig, School of Veterinary Medicine and Science, Nottingham University, UK
- Dr Sandra Sacre, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK
- Dr Clare Bryant, University of Cambridge, UK
For more information, please visit the website http://www.regonline.co.uk/TOLL2012
Phone: 07507 799380
A late registration fee applies after June 20th 2013. After this time the fees double, so make sure you register early!
The Deadline for abstract submissions for oral presentation is June 10th 2013. Abstracts for poster presentation only can be submitted up to two weeks before the event.